iPods Making A Difference

4/06/2005 10:31:00 pm

Not too long ago I made my first audioblog or podcast. The tenor of my comments were that I saw only limited benefits to audioblogging and in fact felt as though there was greater learning value in writing. This evening I came across this article at Apple Hot News some of which is reproduced below:

The entire Duke University class of 2008 received Apple iPod digital devices as part of a university initiative to encourage creative uses of technology in education and campus life. This mix of pop culture, information technology and pedagogy has generated enormous interest from other educators as well as news media.

Here's another article about how Duke University is using iPods.

Hmmm .... rethinking my position ....

You Might Also Like

0 comments